Immunization FAQ

How do I provide my immunization records to Health Services?
Students should upload their official immunization records to the Student Health Services Portal

Where and how can I get my immunization records?
Students can contact their primary care provider, high school, previous job in healthcare, current/previous college(s), or military to obtain your immunization records. This PDF contains more tips on locating your immunizations.

What if I can't find proof of my previous vaccines?
Students can receive the immunization from their primary health care provider or from the Monroe County Health Department Immunization Clinic.
Students can request an order for MMR blood work (known as a blood titer) from their primary care provider.  This blood work will look for immunity to measles, mumps and rubella.  Please note, this blood work may incur a fee that the student is responsible for based on insurance coverage.   

I am a current student, how do I get a copy of my immunization records?
Students can access, upload, and update immunization records using the Student Health Services Portal