Exhibition Prospectus packages should include the following:
- Biographical materials (resume, CV, proposal/description of work, artist statement)
- Press reviews, tear sheets, past postcard announcements.
- 15-20 Slides, Prints or digital images on CD (Macintosh format preferred). Images should represent a sampling of your current artwork.
- Slides: Please mark your slides with permanent ink and as indicated on the Diagram (.pdf format) (To view the document, you need Adobe Reader® - download Adobe Reader® free)
- All materials should be labeled with all pertinent information.
- Submit a corresponding Information Sheet regarding slides, prints, video or CD.
- Include a Self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) for return of materials
- Mail To: Kathleen Farrell, Gallery Director Monroe Community College, Mercer Gallery 1000 E. Henrietta Road, Rochester, NY 14623
- Color postcard invitations
- Opening reception including refreshments hosted by the gallery
- Press release written and distributed from the college's public relations department.
- Professional installation staff.
- Stipend for gallery talks.
Proposals are open to all artists without residency restrictions. Art must be original and have been completed within the last two years.
Monroe Community College, Mercer Gallery
Kathleen Farrell, Director
1000 East Henrietta Road
Rochester, NY 14623
Tel: (585) 292-3121 Fax: (585) 292-3120