Exhibition Prospectus packages should include the following:
- Biographical materials (resume, CV, proposal/description of work, artist statement)
- Press reviews, tear sheets, past postcard announcements.
- 15-20 Slides, Prints or digital images on CD (Macintosh format preferred). Images should represent a sampling of your current artwork.
- Please mark your slides with permanent ink and as indicated on the Diagram
- All materials should be labeled with all pertinent information.
- Submit a corresponding Information Sheet regarding slides, prints, video or CD.
- Include a Self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) for return of materials
- Mail to:
Kathleen Farrell, Gallery Director
Monroe Community College
1000 E. Henrietta Road
Rochester, NY 14623
- Color postcard invitations
- Opening reception including refreshments hosted by the gallery
- Press release written and distributed from the college's public relations department.
- Professional installation staff.
- Stipend for gallery talks.
Proposals are open to all artists without residency restrictions. Art must be original and have been completed within the last two years.