ATP 112 - Engine Performance - Automotive
The theory, operation and diagnosis of computerized engine controls and fuel systems. Three class hours, two laboratory hours.
Prerequisite: Permission of Department
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Diagnose ignition system faults.
2. Repair ignition system faults.
3. Diagnose fuel system faults.
4. Repair fuel system faults.
5. Diagnose air induction related faults.
6. Repair air induction related faults.
7. Diagnose exhaust related faults.
8. Repair exhaust related faults.
9. Diagnose engine performance related computer controlled system faults.
10. Repair engine performance related computer controlled system faults.
Course Offered Spring only
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2018