IDE 270 - Interior Design Seminar
This course covers the use of digital drawing, photo-editing, and website design as means of developing self promotion through the creation of resume and portfolio materials. Discussion will address transfer options as well as the many possible career paths that may be pursued in the field. Two class hours, two laboratory hours.
Prerequisite(s): IDE 102 with a grade of C or better; IDE 132 with a grade of C or better.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Develop an identity package including logo, letterhead, and business card using illustration software.
2. Identify and select appropriate content for a personal portfolio of work.
3. Manipulate and enhance images using photo editing software.
4. Design and develop a resume using page layout software.
5. Publish portfolio content on the web.
6. Identify career and transfer options in the interior design field.
Course Offered Fall only
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2018