MAR 201 - Dynamics of Selling
Factors involved in effective selling; methods of conducting the sales presentation; application of psychological and persuasive selling techniques. Three class hours.
Prerequisite: BUS 104 with a C or better
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Develop a list of potential customers and demonstrate the ability to qualify these prospects.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the role of ethical conduct in developing long term customer relationships.
3. Explain aspects of customer service and relate these to managing long term sales relationships.
4. Identify various selling techniques and analyze these through role-play and presentations.
5. Demonstrate ability to adapt selling techniques to a customer's social style, ego state and needs.
Course Offered Fall and Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2018