OFT 202 - Office Simulations
This course covers office simulations and projects that draw from all aspects of Microsoft Office Professional software. Realistic workplace projects integrate business vocabulary, critical thinking strategies, and web-research skills into document processing. Two class hours.
Prerequisite/Corequisite: OFT 201, or permission of instructor.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Apply knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite for document creation and formatting.
2. Demonstrate ability to work independently.
3. Apply critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to make effective decisions related to document creation and formatting.
4. Formulate and initiate ways to increase productivity.
5. Demonstrate effective electronic file management.
Course Offered Spring only
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2018