DEN 228 - Dental Office Management and Business Practice
This course will help prepare the dental studies student for the job market, and will emphasize dental office practice management and job seeking skills. One class hour.
Prerequisite: Successful completion of all previous semesters DEN courses with a grade of C or better.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Describe the various aspects of the dental practice.
2. Describe the various aspects of dental office documentation.
3. Describe the various dental practice management systems.
4. Identify dental insurance protocols.
5. Write a resume.
6. Demonstrate employment interviewing techniques.
Course Offered Spring only
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2018