OFT 110 - Keyboarding
A course designed to learn touch keyboarding and to develop speed and accuracy. An introduction to the Windows environment and word processing using Microsoft Word for the creation of basic business documents. Open to all students. Recommended for those with no keyboarding experience or those who key less than 25 words per minute. Four class hours.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Memorize the alphanumeric keyboard for efficient keyboarding skill.
2. Develop straight copy speed and accuracy.
3. Identify errors and make corrections.
4. Demonstrates an understanding and applies knowledge of file management and e-mail.
5. Use word processing software to create common business documents.
Course Offered Fall and Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2018