COM 212 - Techniques of Television II+
Advanced techniques in the technical and production aspects of television programming. Emphasis will be placed on studio and control room operation, engineering experience, program planning and organization production and direction of individual assignments. Experience and theory of video recording will be given. Principles of TV signal distribution will be discussed. Two class hours, two laboratory hours.
Prerequisite: COM 202.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Set up a multi-camera studio based production.
2. Operate a character generator in a studio setting.
3. Manage a studio based production.
4. Create a script formatted for studio based production.
5. Plan a television production.
6. Direct a television production.
7. Set up advanced lighting diagrams.
8. Assess strengths and weaknesses in various studio based productions.
Course Offered Spring only
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2018