MCC Daily Tribune
Parking On Campus - What You Need to Know
Full- and part-time MCC students have access to various transportation options: on-campus parking, Regional Transit Service (RTS) bus services, and Pace bike-sharing services. Parking Services is available to assist students with registration and usage questions.
All students that park at the Brighton Campus, Applied Technologies Center, or Downtown Campus are required to register their vehicles on their my.monroecc.edu account. You will need the license plate number, make, model, color, and vehicle year. The vehicle's license plate serves as the "permit" with the College. There are no paper permits issued.
My transportation fee is paid with my tuition, why do I need to register my vehicle?
All students are required to register their vehicles to provide safe, orderly, and adequate parking facilities for all who drive on campus. All persons driving and/or parking on campus are responsible for knowing and understanding the rules and policies for parking on campus. Additional information can be found on the Parking Services webpage at www.monroecc.edu/depts/parking.
Can I register more than one vehicle?
You are able to register multiple vehicles on the parking account; however, only one vehicle is allowed on campus at a time.
How do I register my vehicle online?
Parking registration for students is required for each semester.
- Log into your MCC account with your MCC network account and password.
- Select the "Students" tab.
- Select the "My Account" tab.
- Select "My Parking Account" located in the lower-left box labeled "Student Accounts".
- Select "MCC Login"
- Select "Permits" from the box in the upper left corner, next to your Account #. (Vehicles option only works if you don't already have a vehicle listed)
- When prompted, select the semester for which you are requesting.
- Select either "Vehicle Listed" (if applicable) or "Add a Vehicle" (have your vehicle registration available). All information requested is required to complete the transaction.
- Select "Confirm"
- Select "Oder Permit". You will not be charged any fees.
- Select "Yes"
Vehicles must be registered by February 3, 2020. We will begin enforcement on that date and be issuing warnings to those vehicles that have not been registered. If you have further questions, you may call Parking Services at (585)292-2700 or stop by their office in Building 1, Room 102.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter and welcome to the Spring 2020 semester at MCC!