You can order a transcript 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. This service is provided by our partner, Credentials Solutions.
If you have a problem requesting your transcript, please call Credentials Solutions at (847) 716-3005.
MCC maintains a single academic transcript reflecting:
- Courses taken at MCC (including any dual enrollment courses taken through your high school)
- Any credits that were transferred into MCC from another college
- Grades received
- Honors received
- Degrees earned
All transcripts are provided on security sensitive paper (or secure PDF) that contains the MCC seal and the signature of the Registrar. All requests must go through Credentials Solutions.
Frequent Transcript Questions
- You may order an official certified PDF (emailed) OR an official paper copy (mailed) of your transcript to be sent to yourself or another recipient.
- There is no charge for a transcript, unless you choose an alternate means of shipping.
- You do not have to log in to your account to request an official transcript.
- Attachments can be uploaded and sent with your transcript.
- Transcripts are not released for students or alumni with outstanding financial obligations to MCC.
- Transcripts will not be distributed by fax.
- MCC does not provide copies of other institutions’ transcripts. Each institution owns the documents they issue, thus MCC cannot duplicate transcripts from high schools or other colleges; you must contact the issuing institution for official transcripts. For GED documentation you must contact the NYS Department of Education (http://www.acces.nysed.gov/hse/duplicate-diplomas-andor-transcripts).
Current students and recent alumni can review and print a copy of their unofficial transcript from the student information system (MyMCC).
Follow these steps:
- Log in to my.monroecc.edu with your username (full MCC email address) and password (click to reset if needed).
- Click on ‘Students’ > ‘My Account’ > ‘Student Self Service’ > ‘Student’ > ‘Student Records’ > ‘Academic Transcript’.