Financial aid forms and links.
Great news!!! Monroe Community College has made the majority of the 2018-19 financial aid forms available to complete online for your convenience. Please use your myMCC checklist to access all required financial aid forms.
Note: A few select forms will still be available in paper format on our webpage as notated.
- If you are a new student or you have not set up your MCC network account and password, you must first set-up your MCC network account to complete the forms below.
- If you know your MCC network account and have set your password, please use the following link to log into your myMCC account.
If you are still experiencing issues or having difficulty setting up your account, you can view the FAQ’s or contact the student technology help desk at (585) 292-8324.
Building 1, Room 231
|Monday: 8:45am - 6:00pm & Tuesday - Friday: 8:45am - 4:45pm|
|(585) 292-2050 (24-hour automated voice response system)|
2nd Floor, Room 210
|Monday - Friday: 8:45am - 4:45pm|
MCC federal school code: 002872
MCC TAP school code: 2180
Forms for the 2018-19 Academic Year
Select one of the following forms below to complete your Financial Aid requirements.
- Authorization to Release Information
This form (FERPA) grants Monroe Community College permission to share information in your education records (e.g., grades, billing, schedule and other non-directory information) with a third party, for example your parents or spouse. Use the link to log into your MyMCC account, then select Records Release (FERPA) in the Registration & Records box. Then follow the prompts on the form.
Downloadable Financial Aid Forms
- SUNY Consortium Agreement
This 2018- 2019 year, MCC will be utilizing the SUNY Consortium online application.
- 2018-2019 Aid for Part-Time Study Application - Expired
- 2018-2019 Special Consideration Request Form
This form is used for students to request a re-evaluation of their federal aid eligibility based on a special circumstance that significantly impacts the student's/family's economic situation.
- 2018-2019 TAP/APTS Satisfactory Academic Progress Waiver Application- Expired
This form online form allows students to appeal the loss of their TAP/APTS eligibility due to NOT meeting New York State Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements. Please note application deadlines for each semester on this form.
- Loan Discharge Due to Disability Form
This form is required for students who have had previous student loans discharged due to disability and are now applying for a new student loan.
- 2018-2019 Statement of Educational Purpose
The purpose of this form is to verify your identity and affirm the Statement of Educational Purpose.
- Miscellaneous Upload Form
This form is used to attach required documents needed to complete your financial aid process. It is also used to provide requested missing information, such as proof of citizenship, selective service confirmation, name or social security confirmation to name a few.
- 2018-2019 Dependency Override - Expired
This form allows students who do NOT meet criteria for being independent for federal aid purposes to request an override of their dependent status based on extraordinary circumstances.
- 2018-2019 Federal Direct Student Loan Cancellation Form
This online form allows for the cancellation of Federal Student Loans for Undergraduate Students.
- 2018-2019 Federal Direct PLUS Loan Cancellation Form
This online form allows for the cancellation of Federal Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students (PLUS). The student must first initiate this form and then the parent will be emailed to complete and submit the remainder of this form online.
- 2018-2019 Parent Enrolled in College Form
This form is used to notify our office that the parent of a dependent student is enrolled in college at least half time (six or more credit hours). The processing of this form may entitle the student to additional awards for the aid year. The student must first initiate this form and then the parent will be emailed to complete and submit the remainder of this form online.