Financial aid forms and links.
Great news!!! Monroe Community College has made the majority of the 2019-20 financial aid forms available to complete online for your convenience. Please use your myMCC checklist to access all required financial aid forms.
Note: A few select forms will still be available in paper format on our webpage as notated.
- If you are a new student or you have not set up your MCC network account and password, you must first set-up your MCC network account to complete the forms below.
- If you know your MCC network account and have set your password, please use the following link to log into your myMCC account.
If you are still experiencing issues or having difficulty setting up your account, you can view the FAQ’s or contact the student technology help desk at (585) 292-8324.
Building 1, Room 231
|Monday: 8:45 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. & Tuesday - Friday: 8:45 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.|
|585.292.2050 (24-hour automated voice response system)|
2nd Floor, Room 210
|Monday - Friday: 8:45 a.m.-4:45 p.m.|
MCC federal school code: 002872
MCC TAP school code: 2180
Forms for the 2019-20 Academic Year
Select one of the following forms below to complete your Financial Aid requirements.
Downloadable Financial Aid Forms
- Active Bankruptcy Certification Form 2019- 2020
This online form allows you to clarify your Federal Student Aid status while your bankruptcy is active.
- Aid for Part-Time Study Application 2019- 2020
This online form allows you to apply for the NY State Aid for Part Time Study Program (APTS). You must be enrolled for a minimum of three credit hours and less than twelve credits to be considered. Please note application deadlines on this form.
- Authorization to Release Information 2019-2020
This form (FERPA) grants Monroe Community College permission to share information in your education records (e.g., grades, billing, schedule and other non-directory information) with a third party, for example your parents or spouse.
- Dependency Override 2019-2020
This form allows students who do NOT meet criteria for being independent for federal aid purposes to request an override of their dependent status based on extraordinary circumstances.
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan Cancellation Form 2019-2020
This online form allows for the cancellation of Federal Parent Loans for Undergraduate Students (PLUS). The student must first initiate this form and then the parent will be emailed to complete and submit the remainder of this form online.
- Federal Direct Student Loan Cancellation Form 2019-2020
This online form allows for the cancellation of Federal Student Loans for Undergraduate Students.
- Loan Discharge Due to Disability Form 2019-2020
This form is required for students who have had previous student loans discharged due to disability and are now applying for a new student loan.
- Miscellaneous Upload Form 2019-2020
This form is used to attach required documents needed to complete your financial aid process. It is also used to provide requested missing information, such as proof of citizenship, selective service confirmation, name or social security confirmation to name a few.
- Parent Enrolled in College Form 2019-2020
This form is used to notify our office that the parent of a dependent student is enrolled in college at least half time (six or more credit hours). The processing of this form may entitle the student to additional awards for the aid year. The student must first initiate this form and then the parent will be emailed to complete and submit the remainder of this form online.
- Parent Change in Circumstances Form 2019-2020
This form is used for students to initiate a request for a re-evaluation of their federal aid eligibility based on a change in the parent's or parents' circumstance that significantly impacts the family's economic situation.
- Statement of Educational Purpose 2019-2020
The purpose of this form is to verify your identity and affirm the Statement of Educational Purpose.
- Student Change in Circumstances Form 2019-2020
This form is used for students to initiate a request for a re-evaluation of their federal aid eligibility based on a change in the student's (and/ or spouse's) circumstance that significantly impacts the student's economic situation.
- SUNY Consortium Agreement 2019-2020
This 2019- 2020 year, MCC will be utilizing the SUNY Consortium online application.
- TAP/APTS Satisfactory Academic Progress Waiver Application 2019-2020
This form online form allows students to appeal the loss of their TAP/APTS eligibility due to NOT meeting New York State Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements. Please note application deadlines for each semester on this form.