The Counseling Center and Disability Services office will be hosting a virtual student mental health screening drop-in opportunity on Wednesday, May 5th, from 12-1pm, with details and login information below.
- Counselors will be available to meet 1:1 with students for brief consultations in confidential breakout rooms, where they will help students review completed mini mental health screenings.
- Screenings are meant to build self-awareness and to serve as a starting point for a conversation with a counselor. They are not meant to be diagnostic.
- While this session is not designed to serve as therapy, group norms will be discussed to ensure that all information that is shared is kept confidential.
- Students may be requested to schedule an appointment with a counselor for a later date if time does not allow due to the volume of students in attendance.
- Students will be offered connections to community resources and further follow-up support, as needed.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://monroecommunity.zoo m.us/j/83713948482
Meeting ID: 837 1394 8482
Find your local number: https://monroecommunity.zoom .us/u/kdEhHASvHQ