MCC Brighton Campus, Building 12
09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Scholars’ Day showcases the work of MCC student and faculty researchers and celebrates academic excellence. MCC Foundation scholarships are awarded to outstanding student presenters.
Scholars’ Day 2019 will be held Tuesday, May 7 at MCC’s Brighton Campus. Student and faculty research reflect a wide variety of academic disciplines as well as entrepreneurial ideas to support economic development throughout the Finger Lakes region. Presentations are free and open to the public.
(Presenters, Judges and Faculty Sponsors: Please check in between 8:00 a.m. and 8:50 a.m.)
Opening and welcome begins at 9:00 a.m. in the North Atrium, Building 12, followed by:
- Poster presentations: 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Building 12 Atrium, and Flynn Campus Center Terrace
- Student and Faculty presentations: 9:30 a.m. – 1:50 p.m., Classrooms in Building 12 on the 2nd
- Launch Your Business! presentations: 9:30 a.m. -2:45 p.m., Classrooms 12-225 and 12-229
- Debate, Sponsored by MCC’s Debate Society: 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m., Flynn Campus Center Atrium
- Open Class Rooms: 12:30 to 1:50 p.m. COM 101 Introduction to Mass Media Jodell Raymond, room 12-215; 2:00 to 4:50 p.m. COM 230 Script Writing in Cinema Studies Hilary Bluestein-Lyons, room 12-225
SPONSOR: Office of Student Life and Leadership Development in partnership with the MCC Foundation
RSVP: Open to the Public
CONTACT: Office of Student Life and Leadership Development (585) 292-2534