The Department of Chemistry and Geosciences is excited to announce the return of our annual professional development field experience open to all MCC employees. Department faculty will lead excursions to Port Byron Heritage Park, the Harriet Tubman Home, Fillmore Glen State Park, and the Montezuma Winery while teaching guests about each locality using the expertise of our geography, geology, and chemistry faculty.
- Friday, June 16th, 8:00am to 3:30pm
- Transportation provided from MCC in an air-conditioned coach bus
- Lite breakfast will be provided
- Participants will pack their own lunches
- Please RSVP by June 1st to Tiffany Sanders (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Only 30 seats are available!
- A $5 fee is requested to reserve your spot! (This fee will be refunded upon arrival to the trip or donated to the gratuities for the bus driver at your discretion.)
Please direct any questions to Jason Szymanski (email@example.com).