All College Day
Back to all events
MCC Theatre, High Falls A/B as well as online
Together, let’s reunite with colleagues, reflect upon our important mission as educators, and look forward to MCC’s 60th anniversary year.
Please join MCC President Dr. DeAnna R. Burt-Nanna, President’s Cabinet members, and colleagues as we safely celebrate All College Day, August 25.
- 9:00 a.m. Keynote Address: Theatre, Brighton Campus and High Falls A/B, Downtown Campus. Doors open at 8:30 a.m. The keynote will also be viewable via livestream. American Sign Language interpretation will be provided.
- 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Lunch: Marketplace, Brighton Campus and 321 Café, Downtown Campus. Our “reimagined” lunch will feature grab-and-go options that are streamlined for fast service and pick up. Our menu includes:
- Roast Beef with Provolone, Caramelized Onions and Horseradish Spread on Kaiser
- Grilled Chicken and Bruschetta with Pesto Mayo on Focaccia
- Strawberry Fields Forever Salad
- Sides, chips, beverages and ice cream novelties!
Hope to see you there! Don’t forget to wear your black and gold!
CONTACT: Rosanna Yule, Government and Community Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org
SPONSOR: MCC Office of the President