College Forum with MCC Trustees to be held Monday, October 23, 2023, on the Brighton Campus.
College Forums provide MCC faculty, staff, students and members of the Rochester community with direct access to MCC Trustees to discuss items related to College business.
The forum will be held as follows:
Monday, October 23, 2023
3:00 to 4:30 pm
MCC Brighton Campus, Monroe B (also accessible via Zoom; links will be available on the Board of Trustees Meetings web page)
- Forum dates will be announced four weeks in advance.
- Individuals will have three weeks to register to speak.
- Registered speakers will have up to three minutes to speak; afterward, Trustees may ask questions.
- Forums will be recorded and available for one year; meeting minutes will not be published.
- Speakers’ testimonies (written statements) will be collected and made available upon request.
Interested in speaking at the Forum? Register by October 16.
If you are interested in delivering prepared testimony to the Board of Trustees, please send your name and a brief description of your proposed subject to Linda Hall, Executive Assistant to the Board of Trustees (firstname.lastname@example.org), by no later than 3:00 pm Monday, October 16, 2023. Please indicate if you plan to attend in person or via Zoom so the appropriate links can be shared if needed.
Registered speakers are also requested to email a copy of their full written testimony* by 12 noon Friday, October 20 to Linda Hall (email@example.com).
*Spoken statements are limited to three minutes in length.