College Forum -- Canceled
Wednesday, November 30, 2022
MCC Downtown Campus, High Falls A/B (also accessible via Zoom; links will be available on the Board of Trustees Meetings web page)
- Forum dates will be announced four weeks in advance.
- Individuals will have three weeks to register to speak.
- Registered speakers will have up to three minutes to speak; afterwards Trustees may ask questions.
- Forums will be recorded and available for one year; meeting minutes will not be published.
- Speakers’ testimonies (written statements) will be collected and made available upon request.
Interested in speaking at the Forum? Register by November 23.
If you are interested in delivering prepared testimony to the Board of Trustees, please send your name and a brief description of your proposed subject to Linda Hall, Executive Assistant to the Board of Trustees (email@example.com), by no later than 3:00 pm Wednesday, November 23, 2022. Please indicate if you plan to attend in person or via Zoom so the appropriate links can be shared if needed.
Registered speakers are also requested to email a copy of their full written testimony* by 3 pm Tuesday, November 29 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Spoken statements are limited to three minutes in length.