MCC's Downtown Campus, located at the corner of 321 State Street and Morrie Silver Way, is a unique urban college campus in downtown Rochester with a diverse community offering creative career pathways to assist students to reach their goals. The downtown location affords easy access to public and private transportation that allows our students to manage responsibilities in addition to going to school.
- A personalized atmosphere
- Credit and non-credit offerings
- Proximity to downtown internships
- Creative, flexible, collaborative learning
- Diverse community & educational partnerships
- Student success via academic/student services collaboration
- Integration of it's rich urban setting into its programs, courses, and services
Parking & Travel
For information on downtown parking and city garage maps, please visit: BestParking - Rochester, NY.