MCC offers programs in Dental Hygiene and Dental Assisting. For information on the program you are interested in click on the link listed above. If you are ready to apply click on the admissions link below. Our Dental Hygiene Clinic gives students an opportunity for hands-on training, and provides the Rochester community low-cost dental services in a supervised setting.
Students must meet all necessary prerequisites prior to applying to our program. Learn about the prerequisites of the program and application process: Health Program Admissions Info.
If you are interested in any one of our programs, please contact us:
- Marsha Bower, Program Director, (585) 292-2767
- Patty Giblin, Clinic Secretary, (585) 292-2774
- Mary Jo Toepfer, Dept. Secretary, (585) 292-2766
- Maureen Tompkins, On-line Dept. Secretary, (585) 292-2769
- Health Professions Dept., (585) 292-2038