The Technology Support Center forms an essential contact point for all Monroe Community College employees, providing one number for most service situations. This one number provides access to Technology Services departments for fast and professional response for user requests, problems, or questions. Each department is familiar with their services and can respond most efficiently.
The Technology Support Center is staffed Monday-Friday
For Technical Support, call 292-TECH (8324) from off campus or TECH (8324) from on campus.
Please listen to the voice greeting received. The greeting will indicate if there is an operator available to take your call.
- Administrative Services
- Image Now
- Web Focus
- Ad Astra
- PC Software questions
- Password Reset
- Email - Microsoft Outlook
- Training Registration
- Web Page Development/Web Master
- Computerized Test Scoring
- Electronic Surveys
- Hardware Service & Repairs
- Network Services
- Access Passwords
- M: Drive
- File Service Management
- Electronic Classroom Hardware/Software Support
- Equipment Research, Recommendation, & Installation
- Install PC Software - Office Workstations
- Telephone Services
- Problems, Repair, Upgrade
- Moves, Adds, Changes
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- Charge Back for Usage
- ROLM, OCTEL Serenade Support - Brighton
- ROLM, PhoneMail Support - Damon
- Direct Inward Dial
- Operator Assistance
- If you are not sure which option above to select, or there is no operator available at the time of your call, you may leave a voice message with a brief description of your question or request, your name and phone number and someone will call you back.