The Technology Support Center forms an essential contact point for all Monroe Community College employees, providing one number for most service situations. This one number provides access to Technology Services departments for fast and professional response for user requests, problems, or questions. Each department is familiar with their services and can respond most efficiently.
The Technology Support Center is staffed Monday-Friday 8:45 - 4:45pm
For Technical Support, call 585-292-TECH (8324) from off campus or TECH (8324) from on campus.
Please listen to the voice greeting received. The greeting will indicate if there is an operator available to take your call. The options below can be chosen after choosing option 3.
- Computer bid specs
- Electronic Classroom Hardware/Software Support
- Email - Microsoft Outlook
- Equipment Research, Recommendation, & Installation
- File Service Management
- Hardware Service & Repairs
- M: Drive
- Office Workstations-install PC software
- Password Issues
- PC Software questions
- Perceptive Content (formerly Image Now)
- Web Page Development/Publishing
- Problems, Repair, Upgrade
- Moves, Adds, Changes
- Faculty/Staff Directory
- Charge Back for Usage
- Voicemail Assistance
- If you are not sure which option above to select, or there is no operator available at the time of your call, you may leave a voice message with a brief description of your question or request, your name and phone number and someone will call you back.