Strategic Resource Development & Grant Management
Strategic Resource Development & Grant Management (Grants) at Monroe Community College provides expert technical assistance to the MCC community to secure external funding to support the College's mission and strategic goals. All applications for external funding are submitted through the Grants Office. Staff provide these services:
- identify and review potential funding sources;
- guide project and budget development;
- collaborate on proposal writing and submission;
- function as the primary liaison to funding organizations and MCC leadership;
- process internal approvals, award documents and contracts;
- monitor project performance, milestones, and timelines;
- assist with evaluation, reporting, and post-award compliance.
Explore these Grants webpages and contact the Grants office at (585) 685-6012 with your ideas or inquiries.