MCC Students: Interested in attending courses on video production? Contact Visual and Performing Arts.
Examples of Services
- Studio/field production of educational and MCC-related programs
- 3-d animations
- CD and DVD authoring
- Video support for live events
- Support and training for self-service video, including:
- The Lecture Capture Self Record Facility, featuring two soundproofed recording booths, tablet-style monitors, visualizers, and a SmartBoard
- Posting video directly into Brightspace using the Yuja video server
- Video streaming services - live and prerecorded content
- DVD, CD duplication, labeling and packaging
Policies and Procedures
- All projects must adhere to applicable copyright laws.
- All projects must be MCC-related.
- Departments requesting services involving excessive amounts of supplies may be asked to provide materials.
- Please contact us as early as possible for major productions in order to allow sufficient time to coordinate people and resources, and to allow time for editing.