Due to the COVID-19 crisis, most students will receive placements based on their academic record. This includes high school transcripts, college transcripts, and/or TASC/GED scores. You may see your placement in Degree Works. If you have questions about your placement, please email your advisor.
We are currently offering a limited number of placement tests remotely. You must have the following to be able to test remotely:
- high speed internet
- computer or laptop
- permission from the Math department to test
If you have the above requirements, you may request a placement test below:
Please submit your request and allow up to 7 business days for us to process your remote voucher.
Request Off-Campus Placement Testing
- Complete the Request for Off-Campus Placement Testing form.
- Receive an email from email@example.com confirming your off-campus placement testing request.
- If approved, receive an email from NoReply@accuplacer.info — this is your remote voucher**. If not approved, receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your next steps.
- Read the entire remote voucher and follow the ACCUPLACER Remote Test Site Information instructions to schedule an appointment to test within 90 days of the issue date.
- Bring your voucher and a photo ID to your testing site on the date of your test.
- Email Testing Services to notify us that you have completed your testing and to receive instructions for your next steps.
** If you do not receive an email from NoReply@accuplacer.info or email@example.com regarding your remote testing request within 7 business days from the date of your submission, please check your spam or junk folder. Adding NoReply@accuplacer.info and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list will ensure that you receive emails from those addresses.
- Remote vouchers are only valid for 90 days. In the event of an expired voucher, you must complete a new off-campus placement testing request.
- If you identify yourself as a student with disability, all requests for accommodations must be made as early as possible, at least 30 days in advance of the need. Please note that the Placement Test is an untimed examination.