*The deadline for submitting off-campus placement testing requests for Fall 2019 is August 16, 2019. Any requests submitted after that date will be processed for Spring 2020.
If you live more than 60 miles away from MCC you can request off-campus placement testing. If approved, you will receive a remote voucher assigned to the closest approved testing site. It is your responsibility to pay any proctoring fees associated with testing at that site.
*Please submit your request and allow up to 7 business days for us to process your remote voucher.
Request Off-Campus Placement Testing
- Complete a Request for Off-Campus Placement Testing.
- Receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your off-campus placement testing request.
- If approved, receive an email from NoReply@accuplacer.info — this is your remote voucher**. If not approved, receive an email from email@example.com explaining your next steps.
- Read the entire remote voucher and follow the ACCUPLACER Remote Test Site Information instructions to schedule an appointment to test within 90 days of the issue date.
- Bring your voucher and a photo ID to your testing site on the date of your test.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us that you have completed your testing and to receive instructions for your next steps.
- **If you do not receive an email from NoReply@accuplacer.info or email@example.com regarding your remote testing request within 7 business days from the date of your submission, please check your spam or junk folder. Adding NoReply@accuplacer.info and firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list will ensure that you receive emails from those addresses.
- Remote vouchers are only valid for 90 days. In the event of an expired voucher, you must complete a new off-campus placement testing request.
- If you identify yourself as a student with disability, all requests for accommodations must be made as early as possible, at least 30 days in advance of the need. Please note the Placement Test is an untimed examination. For further information regarding accommodations, please contact the Services for Students with Disabilities office or visit the website at www.monroecc.edu/go/ssd