Skip to main content

Contact Us

  • Current students should contact their School Specialist. You can find contact information for your School Specialist by visiting your School's webpage (links to the left).
  • Questions about SUNY Guided Pathways Institutes may be directed to
  • General questions or inquiries about the Schools @ MCC may be directed to