Handshake is MCC's comprehensive career services platform and your hub for all things education to employment – jobs, internships, career fairs, events, and more. The Handshake platform is designed to be modern, streamlined, and provide career information tailored to your interests and goals.
In Handshake you are able to:
- Search and apply for jobs using your specific criteria
- Create, and save searches
- Create email alerts for new opportunities using your specific criteria
- Create a profile and upload your resume so employers can find you
- See upcoming career events
Handshake Account Setup
To activate your account, log into Handshake. Complete your profile by uploading a resume and professional looking photo. Don't forget to download the app from your phone!
We encourage alumni to create a profile and use Handshake. If you don't have an account yet, log into Handshake and click on the "Sign up here" link at the top right side of the page. Once your profile has been approved, you will have the opportunity to make your profile private.