Transferring without a Degree?
You can still graduate from MCC after transferring to another College or University! (If you have already earned at least 24 credits at MCC and have a 2.0 or above GPA)
A few simple steps and you can earn your MCC degree
- View Degree Works through your MCC student account to determine what courses you are lacking for your MCC program (for example: social sciences, math, literature, electives, etc.)
- To access Degree Works, go to the MCC homepage
- Under Current Students, login to your MyMCC account using your username and password
- Click on the Students tab, select My Account and go to the Academic Advising section
- Choose “Login to Degree Works”
- Check with the MCC Admissions Office to make sure the course(s) you take at your next college will fulfill the MCC requirements.
- Once you complete the coursework at your new school (with a grade of C or higher):
- For SUNY colleges: Do everything online at SUNY's Reverse Transfer website
- For all other colleges -
- Complete the Intent to Graduate Application online from the MCC website, use the A-Z Index/I/Intent to Graduate path. Be sure to indicate the month and year you completed the coursework at the other college.
- Have your official college transcript sent to:
Monroe Community College
1000 E. Henrietta Road
Rochester, NY 14623
Questions about this process? Contact us at Graduation Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (585) 292-2040.