Something in my room/suite is broken or not working properly. Examples of non-emergency issues:
- light in hallway out,
- garbage disposal broken,
- oven not working.
Service Requests are completed in order of priority
Please fill out the on line Work Order Service Request Form.
I have a maintenance emergency (defined: actively flooding water).
Please contact the following:
Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm:
Call the Housing & Residence Life Office at (585) 292-3674
All other times:
Call Public Safety at (585) 292-2911
If you want to request a room change, please visit the Housing and Residence Life Office (West Canal Hall - 106) to fill out a form. Please note that room changes will not be accepted the first two weeks or last three weeks of each semester.
Visit our Partnerships page for information.
Please contact Annese & Associates support at (855) 346-9295. Your residence hall staff is unable to assist you as well as someone from Annese can. You may also email Annese & Associates.
- Campus PC Login
- Campus Wireless Connection
- MCC Student E-mail
- M & S Drive Connection
- Assistance for MCC Network account password management
- Student Account re-enable web access
- Programs installed on personal computers: such as MiniTab, Keyboarding Pro, AutoCad (Please visit the Electronic Learning Center for assistance using these programs. See your instructor for troubleshooting).
- Residence Halls internet (call 1-800-379-3729)
- Blackboard Non-Login Issues (SLN Help Desk at 1-800-875-6269)
Personal laptops and smart devices: Only assistance with MCC Campus Technology related problems will be provided. The troubleshooting of personal programs, virus issues, malware issues, etc. is not offered.
Please notify your Resident Director of the issue with the machine. Refunds are obtained by reporting your loss at the Campus Center Service desk, located in building 3.
Please contact your Resident Director.
- If you lost your keys, please contact your Resident Director.
- If you have lost your ID, please go to the Campus Center Service Desk. There, you must pay a $10 replacement fee. Take the receipt to Photo ID to get a new ID.