The Downtown Campus is staffed 24/7 with Monroe Community College Public Safety peace officers and trained security guards registered through New York State. Personnel are trained in CPR and in the use of automated external defibrillators. MCC Public Safety is committed to providing prompt, courteous and professional services to students, faculty, and staff.
Downtown Campus Building Hours:
- M - Th 7 am -10 pm
- Fri 7 am - 5 pm
- Sat 8 am - 4 pm
- Sun Closed
Crime Prevention Information
- Reporting crime and incidents - Students and employees should report any suspicious looking activity or incidents to Public Safety as soon as possible by telephone at (585) 292-2911.
- Emergency messages - If a student needs to be contacted in case of an emergency, call Downtown Student Services at (585) 685-6002.
- Escorts - MCC Public Safety can escort the College community in and around the Downtown Campus.
- Lost and found - Lost or found items can be reported or submitted to the 1st Floor concierge desk.
- Assistance for students with special needs - Wheelchair assistance and emergency response.