Monica Jane Frisell - Looking Forward/Portraits from an RV
Photographs and collected stories by Monica Jane Frisell
- Mercer Gallery Exhibit: October 5 - November 2, 2017
- Opening Reception: Thursday, October 5, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
- Gallery Talk: Wednesday, October 4, at 12:00 p.m.
- Tours of the RV's dark room: Saturday, October 7, 9 a.m.-noon, MCC parking
- October 7 gallery reception and talk: 2:00 p.m.
This exhibition documents Frisell's 6831-mile journey during which she
gathered portraits and stories from around the country while traveling in an RV
with her dog Lucy. During this time, Frisell essentially formed a community of
the people who came in contact with her RV. Through her work, she connects
people who would otherwise be unable to meet.
CONTACT: Kathy Farrell @firstname.lastname@example.org