Inspiring every day.
Founded by business and community leaders in 1961 as a unit of the State University of New York, Monroe Community College offers outstanding and affordable academic (degree and certificate) and workforce training programs taught by inspiring faculty.
MCC helps students achieve their full potential at campuses located in Brighton and downtown Rochester as well as at its Applied Technologies Center, Economic & Workforce Development Center, and Public Safety Training Facility.
Students across New York state and beyond also experience MCC through courses and degree and certificate programs offered completely or partially online via MCC Virtual Campus.
MCC is governed by a 10-member, government-appointed board of trustees and shared governance. MCC’s administrative team is led by a president, vice presidents, and deans. Guided by the College’s core values, MCC faculty, staff and administrators are dedicated to student success.
Private and corporate philanthropy through the MCC Foundation ensures MCC students have the scholarships and additional supports needed to attend and achieve their goals. Philanthropic support helps our College thrive and remain responsive to changing student and community needs.
MCC is a vibrant and innovative college where students develop a love of learning and are prepared to take their next steps towards a fulfilling life. Thank you for your interest in MCC and the many ways the College inspires every day.
MCC’s Board of Trustees
- DeAnna R. Burt-Nanna, Ph.D., President
- Andrea C. Wade, Ph.D., Provost and Vice President, Academic Services
- Kimberly McKinsey-Mabry, Ed. D., Acting Vice President of Student Services
- Darrell Jachim-Moore, Interim CFO & VP, Administrative Services
- Todd M. Oldham, M.B.A., Ed.D., Vice President, Economic Development, Workforce and Career Technical Education
- Calvin J. Gantt, BA, MSEd, and EdD, Chief Diversity Officer.
- Gretchen D. Wood, MPA, Vice President, Institutional Advancement, Executive Director, MCC Foundation