Enter to Win a Scholarship When You Participate in MCC's Homecoming 5K!
On Saturday, October 6, MCC students, faculty, staff, alumni, friends and families are invited to participate in MCC's Homecoming 12th Annual 5K Walk/Run for Scholarships hosted by the Foundation.
Just for MCC students:
- Special $10 student pricing.
- Six MCC scholarships totaling $5,000 will be awarded to current MCC student participants at the conclusion of the race.
- Register online before September 20 and use the code "tribune" to be entered to win a pair of Under Armour sneakers!
- For every completed registration referral you make, you may enter your name in the scholarship drawing an additional time.
- For every $25 you raise, you may enter your name in the scholarship drawing an additional time.
- Volunteers are needed and can enter the scholarship drawing. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Register as an individual, form or join a team using this link http://donate.monroecc.edu/mcc5k. Then reach out to others to join you or make a donation to support you.
Join us Saturday morning at 9:30 a.m. for Zumba warm up, chair massage, caricature drawing, blood pressure check, photo area, bounce house, one man band, spin art, children's activities, music and more! The race starts at 11 a.m.
Following the 5K, stay for the tailgate party, awards ceremony and scholarship drawing:
We hope you will join us and make this year's 5K our most successful yet by helping more students just like you take that all-important first step: enrolling at MCC and beginning to move closer to crossing the finish line to graduation!