Join your colleagues and “Jump Start” to Blackboard! You can read more about the Blackboard Certification <https://www.monroecc.edu/depts/distlearn/information-for-faculty/blackboard-learn-certification/
> process and register for a session date, or you can take advantage of (and register for) our fully online Level 1 certification course and start to use Blackboard to supplement your face-to-face courses. There are two session dates remaining for the Spring 2017 semester:
· Monday, May 1 (1-3 pm)
· Thursday, May 11 (6-8 pm)
· Please register <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pvUmB0wKc2o_nh21PAGPkjg36AxQg3JOEvgCdk42z8U/viewform
> for either a session date or the online course (you don’t need to do both). Class sizes are small (8 per session) and registration is required.
Top 5 Reasons To Start Using Blackboard:
* Easy Access for students to all of your course information and course content 24/7
* Keep students posted as to their grades during the entire semester in a confidential manner
* Incorporate web-based content using Web Links
* Embed or attach your PowerPoint presentations in one central location
* Centralized Communication to your class roster through Announcements. Post an announcement and deliver an email with one click of a button.
For questions, please contact Marie Gibson (<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
> or x3436)