MCC Daily Tribune Archive

Flexible Spending Account Enrollment Forms

All full-time College employees are eligible to establish a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) which is a tax savings benefit to employees.

The 2008 FSA enrollment forms have been distributed to Departments by College mail.  If you did not receive one, forms are available on the MCC Website or you may contact the Human Resources Department to request one.  Brochures are also available in the Human Resources Department.  All FSA enrollment forms must be received by the Human Resources Department by November 30, 2007.

Please note that the IRS has announced that many over-the-counter (OTC) drugs can now be paid for with pre-taxed dollars through your FSA.  Additional information regarding OTC drugs is available on the IRS Web site at "".

Colleen C. Lunney
Human Resources