Cynthia Childs from Excellus will be coming to Damon City Campus on Friday, November 1, from noon to 1:00 pm in Conference Room 5057 to present Excellus’s “Quit for Life” program to MCC employees. This is a great opportunity to take advantage of all the tools the Quit for Life program has to offer, including:
1. One-on-One counseling session with a professional Quit Coach
2. Online interactive discussion forums available 24 hours a day
3. Medication recommendations, if appropriate
4. Free nicotine replacement products (patch, lozenges, or gum) delivered to your home if recommended
5. Easy-to-use “Quit Guide” for support between sessions
6. Information on helping a family member to quit
Even if you don’t smoke yourself, but you know or live with someone who does, you will find the information useful.
Please contact Cynthia Clark Inman at email@example.com to RSVP for this session.
If you cannot attend this session, you can call the Quit for Life Program at 1-800-442-8904 to get further information.
The MCC Wellness Team