MCC Daily Tribune
New Online Student Webinars!
Attention New Online Students
If this is your first time taking an online class, the Virtual Campus provides a 30 minute virtual orientation to online courses at the start of each semester. Get your questions answered in person! Here are the upcoming dates and times:
- Monday, August 26th: 9:30-10:00 AM (EST)
- Monday, August 26th: 12-12:30 PM (EST)
- Tuesday, August 27th: 7:30-8:00 PM (EST)
- Tuesday, August 27th: 9:30-10:00 PM (EST) (yes, it's really PM!)
- Wednesday, August 28th: 3-3:30 PM (EST)
- Thursday, August 29th: 12-12:30 PM (EST)
- Friday, August 30th: 3-3:30 PM (EST)
These webinars are offered through Zoom conferencing. No need to register! Just click on the the Zoom Conference link during the dates/times above.
If you are unable to join us, please check out the MCC Online Student Orientation available on the myMCC Student Tab, Technology Sub-Tab. Learn what online courses are all about and how to get started.
You can always reach out to the Virtual Campus office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (585) 292-3440. Best of luck this semester!