MCC Daily Tribune Archive

Flex Spending Forms Now Due for Parking and Transit Expenses for 2014

Just a reminder that if you are a full-time employee spending money on parking or public transportation, you may want to consider setting up a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to set aside pretax dollars to cover parking and transit expenses.  An FSA account for these expenses can be established at any time during the year, unlike the Health and Dependent Care FSA which can only be set up during open enrollment.

An additional benefit of setting aside funds in a Parking and Transit FSA is that funds roll over from year to year.  So if you don’t use the full amount set aside, no funds are lost. A new form must be completed each year for the funds to roll over. 

A form is attached for your convenience.  It can also be found in Employee Forms on line. 

If you have questions please call Human Resources at 292-2048. 

The Human Resources Team
Human Resources

icon Parking & Public Transportation Account Election Form.pdf