MCC Daily Tribune Archive

Tax exemptions forms for Student Employees

Any student that has claimed tax exemptions for 2006 must fill out new tax forms. NYS form IT-2104E and a new W-4 form for Federal tax exemptions for 2007 tax year.

Please have your students come and pick up the new tax forms from the Human Resources Department.

If you have any questions please call Cynthia at 2048.

Cynthia Clark Inman
Human Resources