Weight Watchers at Work is offering a summer session at MCC. New this summer, employees’ spouses and their families are invited to join as well. Family members can get a lower rate by joining through MCC, and after joining, are able to attend meetings at any site they choose. The session will be a 12-week series that will run from 6/26 to 9/4/13. The cost for the session will be $156 per participant.
Employees and their dependents who participate can take advantage of putting the cost of the program through Flexible Spending by having their doctor complete a Certification of Medical Necessity and turning it in to their Flex Accounts along with a receipt.
Please take advantage of this great workplace opportunity to conveniently participate in this wellness initiative.
A registration and first meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, June 26, 2013, at noon in Room 3-172.
We invite you to take advantage of the convenience of this Weight Watchers at Work opportunity brought to you by the Wellness Team in collaboration with Weight Watchers.
So in summary, what’s so great about this?
* Convenient, lunchtime meetings at work.
* Family members can also join and enjoy the benefits of a lower fee, while having the freedom to attend meetings anywhere.
* The cost of the program can be put through Flexible Spending, saving you tax dollars.
* Enjoy the support of family and coworkers at the meetings.
* If you join Weight Watchers at Work between 6/9 and 6/29/13 you will receive a free Summer Starter Kit that includes a Summer Tote, Summer Success booklet filled with tips, tools and strategies, Summer Entertaining Guide with menus, and coupons for meeting room products.
We look forward to seeing you at the meeting on the Wednesday, June 26th!
The MCC Wellness Team; Human Resources, Health Services, Health and Physicial Education, and Counseling, International Students and Veterans Services