Skip to main content

MCC Daily Tribune Archive

Reminder - Flexible Spending Accounts

The 2007 Flexible Spending Accounts enrollment forms must be received by the Human Resources Department by November 22, 2006.  We will be unable to accept FSA forms after that date.

If you did not receive the form, they are available under the Employee section of the MCC Home page in MCC Forms (select Human Resources then Flexible Spending Account).  In addition, you may contact the Human Resources Department to request them.

Colleen Lunney
Human Resources