MCC Daily Tribune
TCC: Winter Teaching Institute - Save the Date! 1/15/20
Save the Date!!
Mark your calendars for the 2020 Winter Teaching Institute! It will be held on Wednesday 1/15/20 at the Downtown Campus from 8:30am-1pm.
2020 WTI Presentations Include:
- Making Group-Work Work - Presenters: Kathleen Borbee, Susan Hall, Binh-Yen Nguyen
- Strategies for ESOL Students & the Faculty Who Teach Them - Presenters: Christina Lee and Katie Leite
- Creating Community in the Classroom - Presenters: Susan Belair and Terry Shamblin
- Faculty Practice and Impact on Retention - Presenters: Jason Andersion, Lydia Tien, and Jason Szymanski
- Designing Assignments that Ensure Students are Learning - Presenters: Jim Cronmiller, Tori Matthews, and James Murphy
- Video Quizzing in Ensemble - Presenters: Tom Capuano, Jeremy Case, and Andrea Gilbert
- Active Learning Strategies - Presenters: Colleen Caruana, Suzanne Long, and Cari Rosario-Mathieu
Additional information about the presentations and a RSVP will be shared in a future Trib Article - Stay tuned!
Please see the attached flyer!
2020 Flyer WTI.pdf
Teaching and Creativity Center