Quit for Life, Excellus’s Smoking Cessation Program, is available to all MCC employees who have Excellus Health Insurance. MCC has invited Lucia Acosta-Castillejo, a representative from Excellus, to present the benefits and tools available with their Quit for Life program.
Lucia will be presenting the following dates and times:
If you are a smoker, please plan to take advantage of this excellent smoking cessation program, which includes the following benefits:
- Wednesday, February 27, from 12:00 to 1:00 in the Empire Room
- Thursday, March 14, from 1:00 to 2:00 in the Empire Room
- Monday, April 29, from 12:00 to 1:00 at the Damon Campus in the DCC Community Room, Room 4193
Please contact Cynthia Clark Inman at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP if you plan to attend one of these sessions.
- One-on-one counseling sessions with a professional Quit Coach
- Online interactive discussion forums available 24 hours a day
- Medication recommendations, if appropriate
- Free nicotine replacement products (patch, lozenges, or gum) delivered to your home, if recommended
- Easy-to-use “Quit Guide” for support between sessions
If you cannot attend a session, you may call the Quit for Life Program at 1-800-442-8904 to get further information about it.
The MCC Wellness Team
Human Resources; Health Services; Health and Physical Education;