The Wellness Team would like to announce that Weight Watchers at Work is back! This fall, Weight Watchers is offering a special; there will be a full fourteen weeks of meetings for the cost of twelve weeks: $156. Fall is a great time to join Weight Watchers and keep those holiday pounds from adding up, and to learn lifestyle changes that help you maintain a healthy weight and nutritional balance. The session will run at noon on Wednesdays, in Room 3-172 from September 18 through December 18.
THE INFORMATIONAL MEETING AND REGISTRATION WILL BE:
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
A MINIMUM OF 15 PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO BRING WEIGHT WATCHERS AT WORK TO CAMPUS.
Please come prepared to pay for the cost of the program. Credit cards are accepted.
Why register for Weight Watchers at Work?
* Convenient, lunchtime meetings at work.
* Family members can also join.
* If you can’t make the meeting at work, you can attend another meeting anywhere in the area for that week.
* The cost of the program can be put through your Flexible Spending Plan by submitting a Certificate of Medical Necessity to your Flex Plan.
* Enjoy the support of coworkers to help you make your goal.
* Joining gives you the added benefit of Weight Watcher’s Online program.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The MCC Wellness Team; Human Resources, Health and Physical Education, Health Services, and Counseling, International Students and Veterans Services