It was a very busy summer for ETS with the introduction and/or implementation of many exciting technology enhancements. As promised in our recent Summer 2011 edition of ETS Project Updates, the following list highlights some additional, significant technology changes/enhancements from Summer 2011.
For a more detailed summary of each, please see the attached flyer.
- Increased MCC’s Internet Bandwidth from 150Mbps to 320Mps
- Rolled out Windows 7 and Office 2010 on Classroom Computers
- Increased Network Storage from 40 Terabytes to 50 Terabytes
- Upgraded over 1800 PCs in Classrooms and Offices
- Improved use of Proximity Cards for Shuttle Access
Educational Technology Services
ETS Project Updates - Summer 2011 - Phase II - 10-3-11.pdf