MCC Daily Tribune Archive

Flexible Spending Account Forms

All full-time College employees are eligible to establish a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) which is a tax savings benefit to employees.

The 2004 FSA enrollment forms have been distributed by College mail.  If you did not receive one, forms are available on the MCC Website or you may contact the HR Department to request one.   Brochures are also available in the HR Department.

Please note that the IRS has announced that many over-the-counter (OTC) drugs can now be paid for with pre-tax dollars through your FSA. Additional information regarding OTC drugs is available on the IRS website at HYPERLINK "" Effective 2004, the FSA claims will be reimbursed on a weekly basis instead of a monthly basis.

Colleen Lunney
Human Resources