Skip to main content

MCC Daily Tribune Archive

Flexible Spending Accounts

All full-time college employees are eligible to establish a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) which is a tax savings benefit to employees.  FSA forms will be distributed to departments by interoffice mail today.  The 2007 FSA enrollment forms must be received by the HR Department by November 22, 2006.  We will be unable to accept FSA forms after that date.

If you did not receive the form, they are available under the Employee section of the MCC Home page in MCC Forms (select Human Resources then Flexible Spending Account).  In addition, you may contact the HR Department to request them.

Colleen Lunney
Human Resources