If you are working from off campus and you need to know the status of any particular system, you can click the following link from home and find out its availability - https://mcc-opsman/operationsmanager.
Note: From home you will need to use https://myVPN.monroecc.edu
The first-time you use this system it will ask you to install Silverlight software
· If you see a message box that tells you that a web console configuration is required, you will need to install the Silverlight Client by selecting “Configure” and with the next message box, selecting “Run.”
· When completed, it will go back to the original message box; select “Skip” and the System Status page will open.
· On the far left, select System Status.
- A Red X indicates that the service is down.
- A Green checkmark indicates that the service is running fine.
- A Yellow triangle with an exclamation point indicates that there might be a minor issue.
ETS will keep this web site up to date when systems go down over the holiday break.
Communications and Network Services