The final two weeks of ETS Technology Days are approaching! There are still seats available for some great technology sessions! If your schedule allows, please join us for an upcoming session on the following topics:
December 10, 2013
· Word Mail Merge @ 9 – 10:30 am, Room 2-315
· Conference Room Technology Review @ 10:30 – 11:30 am, Flynn Campus Center Forum
· myVPN Remote Desktop and Mapping the M Drive @ 11:30 – 12:30 pm, Room 2-315
· Word Essentials @ 3-4:30 pm, Room 2-315
December 17, 2013
· Conference Room Technology Review @ 9:00 – 10:00 am, Forum
· Outlook To Do Lists and Tasks @ 11 am – 12:30 pm, Room 2-315
· Excel Essentials @ 1 – 2:30 pm, Room 2-315
· Word Mail Merge @ 3 - 4:30 pm, Room 2-315
December 18, 2013
· Word: Working with Large Documents and Automatic Table of Contents @ 10:30 am – 12 noon, Room 2-315
· Conference Room Technology @ 12- 1 pm, Forum
REGISTRATION IS REQURED for these sessions. For course descriptions log into myMCC >Tech Tab > Technology Training Channel > "Technology Days Schedule" Link
Register for ETS Technology Days sessions from on campus by logging into myMCC > Tech Tab > Technology Training Channel > "Register for a Session" Link. You will be asked to login with your FULL email address (including the @monroecc.edu). In the Description Box be sure to note the session(s) you are interested in and the date you wish to attend. Click the Save Button after entering your session information. You will receive a confirmation email from <mailto:email@example.com> when you have been registered in the session. From off campus dial 292-TECH (8324) – Option 3 to register.
As a reminder, ETS technology training is available throughout the year on a call-to-schedule basis. Check out our new channel in myMCC! For more information regarding the ETS Technology Training program, training sessions and manuals click on the Tech Tab within myMCC and refer to links in the Technology Training channel.
Contact Marie Gibson, ETS Instructional Technologies (<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> or Ext 3436) with any questions you may have regarding ETS Technology Days or the ETS Technology training program.
We look forward to seeing you in an upcoming session!
The ETS Technology Training Team
ETS Instructional Technologies