MCC Daily Tribune
TCC (Brighton Campus): Spring Conversation #2--Working with Students with Disabilities
The Brighton TCC invites you to attend our second conversation for the Spring 2018 semester: Working with Students with Disabilities.
Guest facilitator Jessica Morelli (Assistant Director, Services for Students with Disabilities) will offer context and guide participants through the following:
- Profile of students served in Students with Disabilities office
- Challenges experienced in providing accommodations
- Best practices to foster classroom inclusiveness
- Understanding temporary disability
- Tips/strategies for working with students on the autism spectrum - boundaries/classroom management
When: March 19, 12:00-12:50 PM
Location: Brighton Campus, TCC Room (12-201)
All full-time faculty, adjunct faculty, and professional staff are welcome!
This is the second of three conversations based on the Teaching & Creativity Center's theme for 2017-2018: Navigating Changing Environments.
Mark your calendar for the last one:
- April 30: When Things Fall Apart: Trauma and Other Challenges in Students' Lives
Teaching and Creativity Center